- Quickly and accurately diagnose common toe nail conditions.
- Enhanced patient outcomes due to proof of diagnosis for treatment.
- Toe nail conditions affect 15% of the population.
- Anatomic pathological testing for 29 different pathogens and identifies resistant antibiotics.
The American Journal of Clinical Dermatology cites Onychomycosis as a public health concern due to the high prevalence of the condition globally.
Every day your practice sees 2 or 3 patients per provider who are silently suffering from disformed, discolored and thickened nails.
Help your patients avoid unnecessary embarrassment.
- The nail biopsy can be collected within a few minutes and requires the specimen to be a minimum of 2mm. Our rapid PCR testing has a 72 hour turn around time, targeting 29 different pathogens covering the top 3 including yeast, mold and fungus. This testing is performed at the molecular level ensuring accuracy and speed of diagnosis.